St Patrick’s Day Shake
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
This St Patrick’s Day drink with Baileys gives Irish cocktails a cheekily delicious and indulgent new twist.
- 1.5oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- ½ cup of milk
- Two scoops mint choc chip ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped nuts
- STEP ONEBlend together the milk, Baileys and ice cream until you reach a consistency you like. Add more ice cream if you want – why not?
- STEP TWOSwirl some chocolate sauce round the inside of a sundae glass.
- STEP THREEPour the shake into glass and then top with whipped cream, mixed nuts, mint, mini meringues, anything green and tasty you can find.
- STEP FOURRaise your glasses to St Patrick’s Day – sláinte!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Pumpkin Spice Gingerbread MilkshakeNone
Spring ShakedownIf you’ve eaten through all of your Easter Eggs, just borrow someone else's, they won't mind.