- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 2
- Cook Time: 10min
If you’ve eaten through all of your Easter Eggs, just borrow someone else's, they won't mind.
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 hollow Easter eggs (around 100g each)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (360ml)
- 100ml double cream (whipped)
- 20ml chocolate sauce
- Toasted chopped hazelnuts and chocolate flakes to garnish
- Extra toppings – mini eggs
- mint leaves
- raspberries or a macaroon
- STEP ONECarefully crack off the tips of the Easter eggs. Consume any stray chocolate shards – no-one's looking.
- STEP TWOBlend the Baileys with the ice cream. Then pour it into the chocolate eggs.
- STEP THREETop with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, mini eggs and chocolate sprinkles. There you have it – a simply eggcellent spring time treat!