Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10min
It’s sweet, salty and oh so indulgent blend of hot chocolate, Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Cream. Treat yourself with a new take on an old favourite with our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe.
- 50ml Baileys Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp hot chocolate powder
- 100ml milk
- Whipped cream
- Salted caramel sauce
- Popcorn and pretzels to garnish
- STEP ONEGently heat 100ml of milk and the hot chocolate powder.
- STEP TWOPour into a glass, and then add WOW with 50ml of Baileys Salted Caramel.
- STEP THREEPile on whipped cream, a drizzle of salted caramel sauce and marshmallows. Or popcorn. Or chocolate dipped pretzels. Why choose one when they all go so well?
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Hot ChocolateThere are many ways to warm up in winter, but why not indulge yourself with a decadent Baileys hot chocolate with all the toppings. A special recipe where warmth and indulgence collide, Baileys Irish Cream and velvety hot chocolate are a match made in heaven! Cosy, luxurious, indulgent, it's the treat you've been dreaming of with a delicious Baileys twist. Settle under a blanket, grab your favourite mug, and mix up this fabulous winter warmer to sip and savour at your leisure!
Salted Caramel Martini Cocktail RecipeWe’ll let you into a little secret that’ll get you the most indulgently frothy Baileys salted caramel martini cocktail possible. Shake the cocktail until you can’t shake no more, pour, serve then enjoy.
- Hot Drink
Baileys Sparkler Hot ChocolateThis sparkler hot chocolate is the perfect companion for those sweet moments this winter.