- 3 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 hollow Easter eggs (around 100g each)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (360ml)
- 3 oz double cream (whipped)
- .5 oz chocolate sauce
- Toasted chopped hazelnuts and chocolate flakes to garnish
- Extra toppings – mini eggs, mint leaves, raspberries or a macaroon
Carefully crack off the tips of the Easter eggs. Consume any stray chocolate shards – no-one’s looking.
Blend the Baileys with the ice cream. Then pour it into the chocolate eggs.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, mini eggs and chocolate sprinkles. There you have it – a simply eggcellent spring time treat!