Baileys Hot Coffee Latte Recipe
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5min
Baileys Irish Cream goes so well with in a delicious latte! It’s everything your favourite latte should be - frothy, creamy, and packed with delicious Baileys flavour. You can adapt this latte recipe to your own taste using a different type of milk – almond milk works well – and adding different coffee syrups for an authentic coffee shop touch.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 shot espresso
- 150ml hot milk
- Chocolate sprinkles to garnish
- STEP ONEPour the hot milk into a latte glass – you can use a milk frother to froth up the milk for a velvety smooth texture.
- STEP TWONow add your espresso shot to the glass and watch it swirl as it mixes up!
- STEP THREEAdd the Baileys Original Irish Cream and shave over some dark chocolate to finish. Whipped cream is optional but advised!
- STEP FOURCongratulate yourself on being a brilliant Baileys barista! Sit back, smell the coffee and enjoy your me time.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Drink
Baileys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate RecipeIt’s sweet, salty and oh so indulgent blend of hot chocolate, Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Cream. Treat yourself with a new take on an old favourite with our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe.
- Hot Drink
Baileys Iced CoffeeLevel up your next ice coffee by transforming it into a Baileys Irish Cream Iced Coffee. And, even better, it involves ice cream and a whole host of delectable toppings to elevate it from an iced coffee to a super-sumptuous treat! Even better, there’s really no limit on what you can choose to top this delicious drink with, load it up to your heart’s content and sit back and enjoy your handiwork. If you’re a fan of flavoured iced coffee, you can tailor it to your tastes with your favourite simple syrup too. Fabulous!